So, about performers.
Now back to how am crushing my stage fears:
- Dancers, moving your body no matter how weirdly, feeling the song
- Singers, trusting that voice, hitting those notes, making those faces. Musicians who make their own song, lyrics, beats and put it out there for the public eye and ear.
- Spoken word artists, speaking your heart, speaking your thoughts, making rhymes, cramming 1000 words and feeling each one as it leaves your mouth
- Actors, leaving your person to be someone else, owning this someone else, doing things your normal self wouldn’t
- Preachers/pastors/teachers, having the patience to read The Word of God and listening to the Holy Spirit then sharing these inspirations with a crowd who will judge your interpretation
- Models who walk runways in some really high shoes, and strut it, act in advertisements, and keep it cool through old men trying to lure them
- Writers, genuine writers who speak their truth through words
- All other performing artists I haven’t mentioned, keep feeding on your art
Don’t forget to subscribe for instant email updates.
Leave a comment below
Share if you find this helpful
Above all, a toast to you for reading this