*ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW*
Lake Ellis is one the lakes on Mt Kenya. The trail that leads there is picturesque. We shall also see Nithi Falls from a distance. Be ready to enjoy what normally is a day one trek on Mt Kenya summit pursuit through the Chogoria route.
Leave NBI: 4 AM
Drive: 4 Hrs
Start Hike: 8:30 AM
Hiking Hours: 7-8 Hrs
Hike Distance: 18 Kms
Difficulty – Moderate
Elevation: 3,455 Mtrs
End: 5 PM
KES. 3,900/ –
Pay via M-PESA buy goods till number 9096347
After payment kindly share the confirmation message with 0786609728.
*Included in the price;*
*WHAT TO WEAR AND ITEMS TO CARRY*
– National ID/Passport
– At least 2 litres water
– Snacks (light lunch, fruits, nuts, energy bar)
– Dress warm as the area tends to be cold.
– Carry gloves and any gear to cover your face incase it gets cold (marvin hat or winter hat and scarf or balaclava)
– Hiking boots a size bigger than your normal size.
– Hiking/gym wear (avoid jeans). Long sleeved top and bottom are advised.
– Change of clothes and open shoes for after the hike
– Sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat
– Rain poncho
– Hiking pole (incase you don’t own one, let me know so I can carry one for you – I sell and rent poles)
*Remember to cut your toe nails short
*Do your shopping and packing the day before hike day
*Carry a pretty dress(es) ladies. For a shoot at the beautiful Lake if you fancy. Actually, I insist. Please carry a dress. The views there are to die for.
*PICK UP POINT AND DEPARTURE TIME*
Bata shop, Hilton Hotel opposite Kencom at 4 AM.
Incase you live along Thika Road, inform me so we can pick you up on the way.
Incase of any enquiries feel free to reach out to me on +254 786 609728
Looking forward to seeing you there. Please share the below with hike enthusiasts.